Friday, July 13, 2012

Rightly Fear the Unknown (sequel)

Golly life certainly tests our creativity, our patience, and our intelligence when it comes to technology.  The good news is that my blog does not have a virus, or a disease.  The bad news is that I have lost all of my photos that I added with my first "admin" account when I began using Blogger over two years ago and 79 stories later!  Since I did have "ugly unwanted spam" showing up on my blog weekly, the only way to delete it was to delete my first and main account.  Little did we know that by deleting that account ALL of my photos would disappear, too.  So IF you scroll down and around my blog you will notice black spaces where photos should be.

The good news now is that I can reload those pictures;  the bad news is that I have to go back to each and every story, delete the black photos and add ONE by ONE the photos that were there.  My goal is to have my Blog up and colorful once again by Christmas.  I honestly have no idea how long it will take, but I want to do it right.

Please be patient with me as I learn and practice another step in writing, editing, and enjoying life as a creative writer (sounds better than blogger).

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Letty... what a CHORE you have ahead of you! Well, as for me... I am on the way to scanning my past into my updated computer. Wish me luck! I wish you luck, too!

    ReplyDelete